1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Yule Ball and Dedication Ceremony

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by MalagAste, Dec 13, 2008.

1. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The township of Newcastle [NcT] and the Royal Knights of Virtue [RKV], would like to invite everyone out to the Hall of Virtue for a Re-Dedication ceremony and Yule Fest.

Join us in Drinks, festive treats and merriment as the Princess Nikki Re-Dedicates the Hall to the township of Newcastle and its Knights of Virtue.

Games will include Darts, a marksmanship tourney for Archers, trivia, a foot race, and more.

Gates will be provided from West Brit Bank and Luna as well you can meet the Knights at the Gathering of the Guilds and get a rune to the Hall of Virtue.

Sincerely,

Malag-aste Hla-ate
    Undermarshall of the Royal Knights of Virtue

2. RPHeaven

RPHeaven Guest

MalagAste,

I recieved your note from a pigeon drop but it didnt have a time or date for this grand event. If there is one set I would love to attend.

Thanks

3. MalagAste

Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Event is posted to the calendar but thank you for noting my slight......

The event will occur this coming Thursday the 18th of December at 8pm by the Central Stars.

Hope to see everyone there!

4. MalagAste

Just a reminder one more night till our Yule Ball and Ceremony.....

All are welcome to attend join us for fun and games Thursday Night at 8pm CST in Newcastle.