1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Zento 18x18 Road Facing

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Hardy, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Im in the process of closing down most of my accounts, hence the sale of one of my Zento plots, 18x18 Prime location road facing.

This is not an auction, I have a price in mind but being away from the game for a while my ideas of prices may be way off. Leave your best offers and I will go from there.

Thanks

Hardy
    (Former owner of Floral 'n' Hardy, Luna)

2. Ingstein

Ingstein Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hello Hardy,

I've been looking for a Zento plot for such a long time. I'd love to rebuild my Tokuno house there. Please let me know what price you have in mind - I got no clue what one have to pay for plots.

Thanks in advance.

3. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Is that my old house? Old owner would have been Loise Moonstone or Butters.

Feel free to PM me the price you have in mind and we will gof rom there :)
    I dont really play but i would gladly open my account just to get my plot back.

Best regards
    Loise Moonstone // Butters

4. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Oh btw. There was a couple of really rare items in that house as well before it fell. Anychanse you have any of those items stashed away?

5. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Butters, Yeah this was your old plot, I was a little late to make the actual fall but placed soon after.

I did ask if they had picked up any SoulSones as i would have kept them and passed them on to you as I knew you from stratics. The main IDOC's had cleared off by this point so I dont know where any of your stuff ended up.

Price wise, I sold the plot behind this one for 100m not to long ago and as this is road facing I would be looking for at least that to part with it I guess.

6. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Cool thanks for looking out for me mate. Im in the middle of patching and **** so i how know idea how much i lost what i have left. Will get back to ya if i ever get this patching done lol.

Best regards