1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Zoe ma godxxors teh won vee wonwid Tee in Tee

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by HaHa, Nov 24, 2008.

1. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Ok, so ive never come on here bragging about im so l33t or awesome or this and that, but this one really blew me away. Im out of practice, got a 12 pack put away , running slow, and no guildies anywhere near me. Why didnt this guy atleast try me? I mean ill be the first to tell you im no good in a duel, but damn, this is just sad.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As ya can see theres no reason to cry cheats, hax, speeds, gank, nor anything else a GOODFELLOW could bring up. I just dont get it

*scratches head*

2. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

HaHa, were you trying to prove something with your picture? Because you've completely undermined your credibility:

[​IMG]

3. HaHa

HaHa Guest

*yawns* How drole putting things into the task bar there

4. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

It took me 10 mins and leet paint skills to do that, so you best appreciate it too!

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

6. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Ya... he tends to do that.

7. So what's the ROC about accusing people of cheating?

Speed Hacking?

8. Same here he was agreeing with it. Wow people Re-read the ROC.

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It's not allowed, but since that was pretty obviously a joke, I let it go. Not many programs use the icq 'invis' icon as the program icon.

10. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Ya , at first I didnt think he was joking, but turned out he was. NBD. Ive re-done peoples task bars and put 2girls1cup in them before.
    Besides, this was just a joke thread to start with, i hadnt seen one of these "searching for some board pvp threads" in awhile and thought id put one in as a joke.

11. Goron

Goron Guest

you put most of k0c on ignore?

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

13. HaHa

HaHa Guest

*snickers*

[​IMG]