1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie Apocolypse!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by LordDrago, Aug 3, 2012.

1. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I was just thinking about fun events from the past and tweaking older events to recycle some fun back into the game.

I wonder how twist on town invasions using a zombie apocooypse would go down.

More NPCs millimg around the city...one a a few say do not feelk well, and drop to the ground...They come back to life as undead walkers, ang go on a killing spree affecting more NPCs, and so on and so on.

A cure has to be developed (but a better quest than the current one), zombies hgave to be cleared from the cities (bodies burned so they do not come back perhaps)...I am sure that other subsystems could be added to flesh out the event.

City invasions with a twist...

Roland Of Gilead likes this.
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Always did enjoy City Invasions.... Can we torch Luna?

3. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I like invasions as well...

I once wrote up a proposal for UO that started off with scouts/intel agents, progressed to armed recon elements, landing force with a naval component to establish a beachead, and working towards a breakout aimed at a city.

Controls would be emplaced where the invasion would progress where it was not stopped...scouts in 5 locations...stop 2 and armed recon in the other three...stop 2 and the invasion would occurr at the last site.

Progression through the invasion itself, with leaders, healers, evil tamers, etc. Trying to use real world tactics in the fight as well so we players would have to think on our feet to win the fight.

4. Joey Porter

Joey Porter Guest

Love these ideas, city invasions rock and should be a constant part of the world as they would have been back in the day.

All kinds of ideas would work so they could keep mixing it up.

With no PvP in Tram I think more danger needs to be added. Spice things up.

#4 Joey Porter, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
  5. O'Brien

O'Brien Thought Police

City invasions suck unless they're done right.
    And they're not done right.

6. Roland Of Gilead

Roland Of Gilead Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Im with the 4 outta 5 that thinks they rock and a zombie one would be totally awsome :) at least as a halloween thing