1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Zoo Collection

Discussion in 'UHall' started by smip, Aug 17, 2008.

1. smip

smip Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There seems to be something wrong with the turn in on the zoo collection. I have been trying for days to turn in tamed pets. I have tried without being in a guild still to no avail. It shows my gold that I have but it just will not aknowlege that I have a pet.. here is the pic:

[​IMG]

Anyone have a clue as to what is wrong?

2. Yalp

Yalp Guest

I haven;t tried since they made a switch to the decay rate.. I'll go try now and let ya know.

I was able to donate a drake on Baja shard by using the pet's gump bar and transferring to the donation box.

3. smip

smip Slightly Crazed

Thanks..

4. You can not donate your pet through the donation box menu, you have to transfer your pet to it. It is not intuitive, I know. Select "Transfer Pet" from your pet's context menu and then select the donation box. It will give you a confirmation box, and after selecting OK you will get your points.

5. smip

smip Slightly Crazed

Ahhh.. ok thank you. I will try that now..

6. smip

smip Slightly Crazed

It worked like a charm. Thank you again.:thumbsup: