1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Zoo Needs Attention Again!

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Michael Wolf, May 31, 2009.

1. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

Looks like we'll lose the Steed next cycle if we don't get the numbers up a bit.

2. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hmmm may, have to get a tamer back to origin!!

3. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

Well it's good to know that all it takes is note here. The zoo is back to having 100k + in reserves.

4. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I stopped by the zoo to donate some polar bears this evening (Friday, June 5) ... The zoo is at Tier 10, and the silver steed is missing.

5. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

used alt tamer working up zoo, stopped killed a few auto tamers in jehlom, fel bulls, must be really dedidcated players trying to get to level to use turn in to zoo, tame even when dead!!!!!!!!! never notice A RED NEXT TOO!!!!!!!
    what origin has turn into scripters to run pvp tamers!

6. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I can't quit laughing! You deserve 2 community service awards!

I turned in Polar Bears and White Wolves for a couple of hours, but at 30 and 45 points each, they don't add up very fast. I'm trying to get high enough to start turning in drakes, unicorns, etc., but guess I'm not dedicated enough to try to tame as a ghost. ;) And the past couple of weeks I haven't worked taming like I should as I'm trying to train a chicken to see Who Rules the Roost.

7. wife and I turned in kirins and unicorns for about 2 hours last night before calling it a night, but was over 80000 pts needed still

8. Ok we are losing ground on it. Even took none tamer characters and went gold mining to get money to donate. when we logged for the night we needed140 thousand and change to the next level.

9. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I just donated 5m gold to it, for a total of 333,330 points and put us back at tier 11

Hopefully this will hold it a day or so.

10. Well Done Cassie, if the tamers working on their taming now donate it should stay for quite sometimes. I know my wife has a goal of earning a contributor award with at least on non-tamer. So she will be donating gold. Origin owes you a big thank you again.

11. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

Spent a good 2 or so hours hours yesterday donating almost 20k point in unicorns. I was doing 10k every other day until about 3-4 weeks ago when i started training a chicken and working swoop for some gold. Now I just just picked up my first castle so I wasn't planning on taiming much but... I'll make sure I get my 10k in every other day, that's about 10% of maintenance from one person, best I can do alone... if we get 9 other people to comitt to that we could stay ahead of it. Especially considering that others would be surely be donating at least occationally.

12. I will be doing all I can depending on my work schedule. People who are not tamers can donate gold so if someone does not have a tamer they can still contribute.