1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Zoom feature

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by JRock, Jan 31, 2008.

1. JRock

JRock Guest

Wouldn't it be nice if we could zoom in closer on our sims? Is this possible?

2. JRock

JRock Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess not. lol

3. You mean closer than what we already can? We can zoom in bt clicking the + sign in the tool bar, if you didn't already know this.....

4. JRock

JRock Guest

<blockquote><hr>

You mean closer than what we already can? We can zoom in bt clicking the + sign in the tool bar, if you didn't already know this.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I meant closer than we already can. I'd like to even zoom in on their eye balls if this was possible. lol

5. LOL..... I was gonna say, what do you want to look up thier noses?

6. JRock

JRock Guest

<blockquote><hr>

LOL..... I was gonna say, what do you want to look up thier noses?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

We will be able to do that as we bring in Sims 2 graphics! There are 3 major phases (and a bunch of tiny ones) on our trek there.

1. We must upgrade to DirectX 9.
    2. We will bring in Sims 2 graphics (3D and all that jazz), but the camera angle will not change.
    3. The camera angle will be changable/movable.

8. JRock

JRock Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

We will be able to do that as we bring in Sims 2 graphics! There are 3 major phases (and a bunch of tiny ones) on our trek there.

1. We must upgrade to DirectX 9.
    2. We will bring in Sims 2 graphics (3D and all that jazz), but the camera angle will not change.
    3. The camera angle will be changable/movable.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOOT! That will be so cool. Can't wait.