1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tech Help] Zooming In with EC

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by TheScoundrelRico, Oct 15, 2014.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I hope this is a simple fix. Since I came back with the latest RtB campaign, I have been trying to use the EC since I don't have access to UOAssist for my classic client.

I have been messing around with my layout and think I have something that will work for me, but the one thing I am having issues with is zooming in.

I know the old EC allowed this with the use of the mouse wheel, but that is back in the day when I actually had a gaming rig setup. Today I am using my laptop, and not using a mouse at this time. I've tried all of the standard ctrl + and - approaches but nothing seems to work. Is there a simple work around that I've missed?

Thanks...la

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

If you go into the settings you can assign whatever keys you want to use.

I'm not at the computer right now but I think it's under the "input" tab.

3. TheScoundrelRico

I'll check it out when I get home tonight. I hope it's that easy. Like I said, this is the first time I have used a 3d client. Figured I would give it an honest try. Hell, if it's too sucky, I can always go back to the classic version.

I will admit, I do like some of the EC features and the water is pretty awesome...la

DJAd likes this.
  4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

press the alt key and + or - to zoom in or out and as djad said you can change these in the input tab

TheScoundrelRico likes this.
  5. TheScoundrelRico

I think I tried that, but I'll try again tonight when I log in...thanks for the help...both of you...la

Storm likes this.