1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Zorax did it

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Harlan, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Harlan

Harlan Guest

After many MANY days of fishing the canal Zorax did it. He told every on it could be done. Faith and luck is all he needed. Now there is no proof as on now with out asking the guard them selfs but With the help of Diamondback, Zorax has gotten a set of Rusty Royal Armor. After watching him fish his life away, DB, jumped in the water and slowly pulled up one part of the armor at a time. Handed it to Zorax and said" there you crazy man. I don't know what you are going to do with rusty old armor but there. Now stop fishing and get to work."
    Now all Zorax need is for the royal armorer to look at it and see if it is real or a fake.

2. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Use oil cloths and lots and lots of elbow grease. With a lot of work it will reflect the sunlight so strongly that it will blind your sparing partner.

Good luck!

Bucko the Kid
    He who refuses to ever again wear what amounts to a metal lobster shell.

3. Harlan

Harlan Guest

I don't want to clean it yet I am hopeing that it is real armor if that is the case I know whos armor it was..........>:)

4. Rusty Royal Armor? Really? :eek: Can you post any screenshots of it?

5. Harlan

Harlan Guest

I will be showing it off at the brit bank if anyone want to see it. Just remeber that it has not been verified by the royal guard armorer yet.

6. A town guard

A town guard Guest

*Laughs*

Considering how many hours, days, and weeks you spent fishing in the moat near the bank, I certainly hope it turns out to be what you think it might be. It is a well deserved catch, good citizen Zorax. (Just be careful it doesn't crumble apart while wearing it around the bank or you'll end up in your skivvies!)

Be well,
    Brackus

7. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

mm, must not start fishing...*grabs mouse and throws*