1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

zzzz SA webpage

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Goodoljoe, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Goodoljoe

Goodoljoe Guest

Why does it take so long to get information added? Do not understimate the power
    of the eye candy even if its in hopes of something that will come in a month or ┬┤┬┤somewhere`` in 2009 (well one day before 2010 is valid as 2009 i guess...).I figure its way to early to make a codex and a manual for it,but a few more screenshots,tamables and lore can not hurt.It will probably help pre-orders as well,and I dont see why no ads anywhere,im tired of seeing banners everywhere of those click turn games that 200 players play at peak times,sure cant be that expensive?
  2. Babble

Babble Guest

They had some adds running for kr on websites....not that a buggy unfinished client really helped ...
  3. Gandie

Gandie Guest

Aye they had KR adds up on mmorpg.com