1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming for a visit :)

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by NaKasha Saran, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Hope to catch a few old friends. It's been a while but I'm just coming to visit for a month. I'm in love with lord of the rings online, but I just want to catch up with whomever I can :) Hope to see ya soon!

2. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage

3. CUDA! omg you're still playing! How is Shar??!

4. For the record, who wants to take a wager that I don't remember the first thing about how to play & manuever in game? >.<

5. See you there :p not in a whole lot but I'm still around lol

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

should you get chilly, I have some of your clothing :D nice to see ya, NaK

NaKasha Saran likes this.
  7. I'm going through all my toons and finding all the stuff I stashed in my quick get-away! I have a bottle of rotgut wine still. I also have an invitation to the harvest festival that Melph did years ago among other goodies. It was so nice to see Jirel last night too and glad I could help with the runebooks :)

I'm not having too many problems getting around, though for the life of me I could NOT figure out how to open up the journal... that was my Achilles' Heel... LOL. Thanks to Jirel & Luc for helping me! Hope to see more of ya soon! :D :D :D

8. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage

I am around lurking in the shadows ;) Shar is fine just mean to me as usual :whip: I am looking forward to my hugs and a little sympathy :)

9. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Babbling Loonie Stratics Veteran Staff Alumnus

LOL weirdo... :p ;)

10. Uriah Heep

Oh yeah, and welcome back Na'kasha!!! Cuda got me sidetracked...

11. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage

I Never!!!!

12. So I was out today checking out some of my runebooks and decided to go see where the candles spawn and was subsequently killed by a few lichs >.< I had to run all the way out of level 3 covetous, find a wandering healer and then when I tried to recall back to my spot, that stupid lich was standing in my recall spot... had to run back to level 3 covetous in an attempt to reach my body before it decayed... I made it :D just like old times... mwhahaha

edit:
    then had to go get my danged 'lady' title back! Stupid lichs!

13. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage

*snickers* The old stand on the recall spot ploy :wall:

14. I've yet to see you Cuda! Tsk tsk!

15. Ghost of Gramps

Ghost of Gramps Journeyman

Come by my house! Bring your toothbrush.

16. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage

I log in and I see nobody most of the time ;) I may be around some this weekend if I am not being shot in the streets of bakara:stretcher:

17. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage

Well I logged in and well......*crickets chirping* o_O
    Me thinks Tov and Uriah have stopped visiting the local bath house again and driven everyone underground ;)
    I'll try to catch ya again later doll :hug:

18. Must be Uriah, I just got out of the shower not to long ago, makes my 2nd one this year :p

19. Uriah Heep

*tosses the eau de mongbat out*