1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Author Wes Locher has teamed up with Stratics for a giveaway of his new book Braving Britannia. This book explores the history and impact of Ultima Online and includes interviews from current and past dev team members as well as many UO and Stratics community members. Click here for more details!
    Dismiss Notice

100 vs 120 weapon skill

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Alex the Gray, Dec 25, 2007.

  1. does anyone know the exact percentage rate more you hit with that extra 20 points? Does anyone pvp successfully with only 100 weapon skill?
  2. I dont have exact #'s, but the minimum id be caught in a battle with is 115.

    Unless you like the Nickname "Wiffmaster"
  3. lol I like taht nick name.....

    now if only I could call Tide that....
  4. AntiOTF

    AntiOTF Guest

    If you ran with 100, you would have a 42% chance of hitting someone with 120, and they would have a 58% chance at hitting you. If you ran with 120, you would have a 50% chance of hitting someone with 120 skill, and they would have the same chance at hitting you. Of course this is all not including any extra mods on the weapons or jewlry.

    The real question is how much of that percentage is knocked down once hit by HLD spell off a weapon, or HLA.