1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Author Wes Locher has teamed up with Stratics for a giveaway of his new book Braving Britannia. This book explores the history and impact of Ultima Online and includes interviews from current and past dev team members as well as many UO and Stratics community members. Click here for more details!
    Dismiss Notice

20% Storage Code - Lockdowns?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by muldran, Sep 24, 2008.

  1. muldran

    muldran Guest

    H'lo peoples.

    I'm starting to run low for lockdowns in my library, after adding a bunch of new books people have kindly been leaving behind as they've moved on.

    I've spotted there's a 20% storage code available on the uogamecodes site - will this increase the *lockdowns* as well - or just the 'secure storage space'.

    As you might guess, secure storage space isn't that much use for a library, so need a heads up before I buy...
     
  2. Devil_Woman

    Devil_Woman Guest

    Lockdowns will be half of total storage so yes, lockdown limit will go up. On my 16x14 (which has the same storage as an 18x18), my total storage is 3411, and maximum lockdowns is 1705. This house has both the 20% increase from ML and the purchased 20% (they stack to make a total of 40% increase).
     
  3. Basara

    Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2003
    Messages:
    9,653
    Likes Received:
    1,405
    Note also that, since vendors allowed is based on the house's storage capacity (even though they don't count IN the storage numbers), it will increase the number of vendors possible in the house.