1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

account help needed

Discussion in 'UHall' started by andartshome, Feb 7, 2012.

1. andartshome

andartshome Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

ok i have been playing uo and have set up my master mythic account and it all works , now i have 3 old accounts and with the help of missana i have received an email with new passwords for the three accounts (hope your following) now i log into my mythic account and press the tab link accounts then a new screan pops up and the three old accounts are all listed , i then paste the passwords and press the link tab and then i get an incorect password message , this happens for all three old accounts am i doing something wrong please some one help

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend

can you do them just one at a time?

3. andartshome

andartshome Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

all though all three show up i am trying to link one at a time ill give example off password 1gl4zqs43v0ro. iv tried with fullstop and without still no joy

4. andartshome

andartshome Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

is there a uk phone number i can try

5. sablestorm

sablestorm Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You might be flagged for trying to link too many times, or something. I forget exactly how to determine if this is the case, but I think you click the ultima trial link. If it gives you a message your IP has been banned for suspicious activity, you might have the reason why you're having troubles. It will require calling customer service, but I don't know what the European numbers are, if there are any.

6. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, when you link the accounts you will have to....
    account name _uo

So lets say your account name is Ultima
    So to link it you type in Ultima_uo

type in the password, and then click link. That shound link that account to the master account.

Above all that area, is a Current Account, you drop down that menu to switch between all the accounts.

7. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

He's already past the _uo part. He's in account management on his Master Account.

He's saying that when he goes to link the accounts, which DO show up there in the list, he enters the PW and it says it's incorrect.

8. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You only need to enter "accountname_uo" when the accounts are NOT listed as already associated with your EA Master Account.

9. andartshome

andartshome Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

thank you all i emailes missama and it was sorted in minuits now all accounts are working , i dont know how anyone can complain the service i have had is fantastic