1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Author Wes Locher has teamed up with Stratics for a giveaway of his new book Braving Britannia. This book explores the history and impact of Ultima Online and includes interviews from current and past dev team members as well as many UO and Stratics community members. Click here for more details!
    Dismiss Notice

Artisan Festival trading thread

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Basara, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

This is for both the rewards, as well as arranging trades of BODs so that some people can fill BODs others can't.

My reply to this thread should give an idea as to what these entail.

2. Basara

Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I am looking to acquire the Artisan Festival rewards that I do not currently have, barring my getting the items from later trees:

I Need the following positive karma items:

Lanterns: Justice (scales), Humility (Crook)
    Pillows: Spirituality (Ankh)
    Paintings: Honesty (Hand)

I need the following negative karma items:
    Lanterns: Hythloth (Moon), Destard (Skull), Covetous (coin), Pride (Sceptre)
    Pillows: Shame (broken shield), Deceit (masks)
    Statues: Despise (Axe), Deceit (masks), Pride (Sceptre)
    Paintings: Shame (broken shield), Wrong (broken scales, Pride (sceptre)

I have extras to trade of
    Pillows: Wrong, Compassion, Honesty
    Statues: Spirituality, Valor
    Lantern: Honor
    Paintings: Justice, Compassion, Humility

Also, I have a number of Fletching and Alchemy LBODs I can't fill with my resources on hand, if someone would like to trade for them to fill for the festival tree push we are planning for the Jhelom tree.

3. Giles

Giles Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You can have any of the rewards I get. I will a.couple sbods I am looking

4. Basara

OK, the festival's over (and Britain got a tree, and a bag!).
    What's just wrong, though, is that I got 4 rewards there, and 3 were identical paintings... Of Wrong.

I need ONE Item to complete the set - the (Shame) Broken Shield painting.

I have the pooled extras of 3 different players on hand, to help people complete sets.

The extras are as follows (ask about quantities):

• Pillows: Compassion, Honesty, Shame (broken Shield), Wrong (Broken Scales)
    • Lanterns: Justice, Humility, Sacrifice, Pride (Scepter)
    • Sculptures: Valor, Honor, Spirituality, Destard (Skull), Deceit (Masks), Despise (axe)
    • Paintings: Justice, Humility, Compassion, Covetous (Coin), Wrong (Broken scales)