1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Unique Atlantic Toad Town Halloween Player Event

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Queen Arya, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Here ye... Here ye....
    On Oct 27th @ 8 pm est (Gates from Luna)
    Player Event: Halloween Fall harvest player event
    (Yes this does belong in this post-several prizes are EM drops to help newer players become familiar with our rares community)
    Introductions to our new PEC -his name is Link - he will be helping us orchestrate this event-come say hello and show him how warm and cuddly the rares community is.
    Come tell us a scary story around the campfire while we try to summon Atlantics EM Roenick using his brain that was found on his dopelganger skeleton in jheloms graveyard
    There will be a tavern and knife throwing contest
    We are handing out trick or treat bags with the new ancient nets and fish bowls (first three players to return with a aquarium fish that's anything other than a blue minoc fish wins

To wrap up this event we will have a haunted house maze. So wear your Nike's because the house insurance lapsed and the healers can rez ok- but are terrible at setting broken bones
    Come and give the Atlantic shard a couple minutes of your time-sort of a pay it forward and continue to give this great game a little extra support

Thanks
    Queen Arya
    Toad Town and the governors and citizens of Atlantic
    Atlantic Governors Halloween event.jpg
    Haunted mansion maze.jpg

#1 Queen Arya, Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    Kincsem, Qikdraw, Superflea and 2 others like this.
  2. Queen Arya

This Sunday 8 pm Eastern-Gates from Luna

Qikdraw and Superflea like this.
  3. Superflea

Superflea Journeyman
    Supporter

Looks like a great time!

4. Queen Arya

@Mesanna and the Devs and GM's all the other EM"s and all players
    I challenge you to make a blue toon with no super powers and try to complete this maze house
    I will be surprised if anyone can get through to the end
    CYA all tonight at 8 pm est

Blends Maze.jpg

I asked a very special friend of mine (Blend) to make me a maze house. She has done them in prior rares festivals so I knew she has a knack for this. Blend used a format maze house that Kincem from yamato & Atlantic designed.
    I cant thank them both enough for this awesome & fun house

Superflea and Archnight like this.
  5. Queen Arya

Wow! Last nights event reminded me why I play this great game it also brought back memories of the ole days where tons of players gathered together and had a good time.

These are some of the pictures during all the contests. it did run longer than I thought, so there' a picture of me sitting at the bar with my feet up spouting (the directions are on the porch)

We did have two players make it to the end with the codes from the books and received the lanterns crafted by Toads from the steward (that's how we knew they finished the maze correctly) They received there actual prizes shown in the pictures below-

Lets do this again guys ( O wait- we will need the help of a PEC< GM, EM Dev or someone) Heh

Thanks PEC Link for making this possible- players events don't work without you
    Thanks again to all who helped: Achilles/hate/Silverado for Baking cakes and making tools
    Thanks to all the Atlantic Governors
    Thanks to the Rares community for attending
    Again my sincere gratitude to Blend for building the maze house and to Kincsem for the design-im still laughing when I think of the players running around inside thinking they will get thru this fast (heh)
    Thanks to all who attened-the Maze house will be open all week

Queen Arya
    Atlantic shard
    Toad Town and the Atlantic governors

Darts contest.jpg Governors at halloween.jpg Haunted maze at event.jpg Barbosa-2nd place maze.jpg maze winners.jpg ravenmoon-winner of knife contest.jpg Ri'kadin takes story contest.jpg viper dead aquarium fish.jpg we made a mess.jpg Crow 1st place.jpg valdamir 3rd place aqaurium.jpg

#5 Queen Arya, Oct 28, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    Qikdraw and Archnight like this.
  6. blend

blend Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Queen Arya likes this.
  7. Superflea

Superflea Journeyman
    Supporter

Awesome, glad this event went well!