1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

BOD for PoF

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Swordsman, Apr 10, 2012.

  1. Swordsman

    Swordsman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

    Mar 7, 2012
    Likes Received:
    Today, I turned in two small deeds for 20 exceptional Dull Copper Metal Shield, I got two glove +5, then turned in one large deed for pole arms, again, glove +5. These should be PoF before, I think there are changes not mentioned in the patch notes.

    Which BOD will reward PoF now ?
  2. lit2fly

    lit2fly Guest

    for all BODs that will give you PoF will have 10% chance to give you a +5 mining glove instead. i.e. 90% for getting PoF. If you get 3 in a row that means the RNG is really being nice to you. Are you one of the 3 mega mil lottery winners?
  3. John II SRC

    John II SRC Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

    Apr 25, 2005
    Likes Received:
    As far as I experienced (and I turned in about 100 BODs for PoFs), nothing has changed with the rewards. So it does look like you really were un-lucky getting the gloves.