1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

BOD trading for event

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Basara, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I thought I'd list the BODs I'm looking for to complete LBODs to use on a tree (I can bribe them up, so unless the quality and count are specific, any will do, but most will get bribed to 20 Ex if possible).

Scribe:
    Curse (x2), Recall (x2)
    Meteor Swarm (x2)
    Summon Earth Elemental
    Horrific Beast

Alchemy:
    Cure (x3)

Carpentry
    Tetsubo (x2-4)

Blacksmith
    DC Plate mail Tunic Ex 15
    Shadow Plate Gloves Ex 10
    Shadow Plate Tunic Ex 20
    Copper Plate Legs Ex 15
    Verite Plate Gorget N 20
    Verite Plate Tunic Ex 20

Tinker:
    10 EX Shadow Iron Spyglass
    20 Normal Iron Plate, Knife

Tailor, Fletcher, Cooking - All caught up

I'll update tailor BOD for cloth larges (if needed) when I get the chance. Was up to 3:30 just sorting the 300+ tailor BODs pulled this month

#1 Basara, Dec 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

We got the Britain tree to Ornamented (the last step before the Star, where everyone who contributes gets a reward) around 1 AM last Night (My LBODs had taken the tree from small to big earlier in the day, and another round of LBODs from another of my characters did the deed later, along with a whole lot of BODs from others).

Come on and help with the big push to complete it (and I still need the BODs above, because I'm out of LBODs I can fill, and only have smalls to contribute otherwise)

Tamais likes this.
  3. Tamais

Tamais Reporting for Lake Austin since April 2014
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Editor Campaign Patron

we will get it today. Mora has more large bods to turn in. I'll check for those I think nikka and Rowan have a couple.