1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Buying some items..

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by Jonas_Chessy, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Jonas_Chessy

Jonas_Chessy Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 1, 2003
    As much as I like doing vendor search daily (haha) I am looking for few items to complete armor suits and collections so hopefully this hits the mark. If you have these and are looking to sell on Atlantic or Chesapeake let me know. You can pm me here or ICQ 302-081-921

Initiation Armor - Cap

Armor of the KOTL - Plate Legs, Ring Legs, Ring Tunic, Ring Gloves, Studded Chest, Studded Legs, Studded Arms, Leather Legs, Leather Arms, Leather Cap, Bone Helm, Chain Coif, Broadsword, Longsword, Katana

Crest of Minax - Bone Helm, Bone Legs

Armor of Doom - Plate Legs, Plate Arms, Plate Helm, Chain Coif, Ring Tunic, Ring Gloves, Ring Sleeves, Studded Gorget, Bone Arms, Bone Gloves, Bone Helm, Bone Chest, Leather Cap, Leather Tunic, Leather Gloves, Leather Arms, Broadsword, Longsword, Heater Shield, Kite Shield

Colored Platemail - Plate Gloves Hue ID 2007 (Copper appearance) - Need 2 of these

Colored Horned Bone Armor - Arms
    Colored Spined Bone Armor - Gloves

Holiday Statues
    Any of the Rare names in any color (Duryn, Finth Desryn, G'Thunk, G'Splat, Gilforn, Halston Montil, Hartham, Junin Pince, Kyrnia, Lathiari, Martoo Saul, Sage Humbolt, Zendella Kxriss) and these more common names in WHITE only: Dupre, Juo'nar, Crawworth, Uzeraan.

Holiday Bells/6th Anniversary Bells
    I have the following white holiday bells: Prophet, Ignatz, Hanse, Lord Krum, Evocare, Vex, Melantus, LadyMOI, Alai, Runesabre, Nimrond, Sage - I need any of the other 10 names in white

And then I'd be interested in any 6th Anniversary white bells other than Mr Tact

Thanks for reading!
    #1 Jonas_Chessy, Jan 29, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2017