1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

[Auction] CANCELLED

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Keith of Sonoma, May 14, 2019.

1. Keith of Sonoma

Keith of Sonoma Grand Inquisitor

Selling 30 level 7 treasure maps. 5 from every facet: Felucca, Ilshenar, Malas, Ter Mur, Tokuno, and Trammel.

Reserve - 550M REDUCED to 500M

Buyout - 1.5P

Minimum bid increment - 10M

Auction will end Friday May 17th at 7:00 PM Central Time USA

Feel free to contact me via PM or ICQ (676858841), but ALL bids must be made in this thread. If a mistake is made bidding, don't delete the bid. Just "reply" to the bid with a "correction".

Bid early, and bid often, to make sure you don't miss out on getting a head start on the Treasure Chest revamp, before prices go up (more)!

DISCLAIMER: If there are no bids by May 16th, the auction is subject to being cancelled. So if you are interested, get a reserve bid started!

#1 Keith of Sonoma, May 14, 2019
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
  2. Keith of Sonoma

Get them now, before the price goes up!

3. Keith of Sonoma

Reserve REDUCED to 500M. If you are interested, get the reserve bid in today. Auction is subject to be cancelled!

4. Effort

Effort Seasoned Veteran

I bought a couple hundred for 10m each btw , you should get closer to that to generate interest , in my opinion of course

Keith of Sonoma likes this.
  5. Keith of Sonoma

Ya, I will keep just toss them back in a locker, or just trash them for points. I looked on ATL, and 4 days running they were 20M each (for non Fel ones). Plus, with the total crapfest that the new Treasure Chest "revamp" is becoming, I have no intention of using them.

Auction CANCELLED.

#5 Keith of Sonoma, May 17, 2019
    Last edited: May 19, 2019
  6. bourne

bourne Visitor

Well, I would wait a little bit for the "revamp" to hit, and then decide. Most of us do not need the trash points anyway plus you can make more trash points later. I would just hold them for a while and see what happens. These maps represent hours and hours of work.