1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot leave VvV?

Discussion in 'UO Vice vs Virtue' started by Tuan, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I was in a guild that was in VvV. About 6 weeks ago, I was removed from the guild. I understand this should have a 3 days timer before my status in VvV is removed. However, I'm still in VvV, and I haven't been in the guild for 2 months. Heck, I probably even have 72 hours of playtime on this character since then.

Any idea why I am still in VvV and how to get out?

2. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It sounds like you are flagged for VvV combat. You need to die to another VvV member and go into stat loss to remove your flagging.

Lord Gandalf likes this.
  3. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Actually, that's what prompted my question. I was attacked by some guys, and they did kill me. I didn't go into statloss though. How long does that last when it happens?

4. JC the Builder

Stratics Veteran

It lasts forever until you die to someone in VvV.

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Are you sure they attack because you was VvV? Was they orange to you? They could just be PK's
    Leaving VvV take 3 days.
    If you become orange from being in a battle town or from attacking/healing etc. a VvV will make you orange for 8 hours or until you die to a VvV.

#5 FrejaSP, Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  6. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Not correct, it take 8 hours or until you die to a VvV player Publish 87 To All Shards – Ultima Online

VvV participation flag for non-VvV players will now be removed after 8 hours, or the participant is killed by a VvV player, whichever comes first.

7. JC the Builder

Stratics Veteran

Well it is broken. I have logged in the next day still orange. Our Guildmaster also had unkind words to say about still being orange after several days.

The most annoying thing about it is you have to get killed by someone in VvV to remove.