1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Converting Closed Account to Endless Journey

Discussion in 'Welcomes & Introductions' started by Windarian, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Windarian

Windarian Journeyman

My apologies if this is in the wrong spot. I went to the forum for account issues and it says I don't have sufficient privileges to post there.

I have just reactivated an account that has not been used since 2003 with the assistance of UO Support. It is linked to my EA Mythic account and everything. When I look at subscriptions, it says the account is closed and my only option is to start a paid subscription. How do I activate Endless Journey on this account? When I reactivated another account that had been closed only a few years, Endless Journey was automatically active. I just want to check out the characters and everything on this much older account through Endless Journey before paying for a full subscription.

Thanks!

2. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Event Coordinator

The account should have automatically converted to Endless Journey if it was closed that long ago. You will need to email [email protected] for assistance.

3. Windarian

Windarian Journeyman

That’s what I thought. Maybe it just takes a little while for it to take effect? I emailed support earlier today so hopefully it will be fixed soon. I’m anxious to see what characters I left there and what’s in the bank...even if I can’t withdraw anything yet.

Thanks!

#3 Windarian, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  4. Windarian

Windarian Journeyman

By the way, I was able to get it sorted out with UO Support. Thanks for your help!

Riyana likes this.
  5. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Event Coordinator

Glad you got it fixed. Welcome back!

Windarian likes this.