1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

CU Sidhe build advice needed

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by KennyAr, Nov 9, 2019.

1. KennyAr

KennyAr Adventurer

I just tamed a Cu Sidhe with 600 hit, 612 Str, 71 Cold resist and 73 Energy resist. I would like to train it to be my primary pet, for both T-hunting and the rat champion spawns.

I need some advice on the build.

1) which specialty choice is better
    AI/Chivalry, AI/Spellweaving, AI/Mysticism or AI/Discordance
    Or any other combinations?

2) a third specialty or more points on Hits and Str
    To have goo, or any other specialty. Or just add the points to Hits and Str.

Need your advice. Thanks.

2. Xris

Xris Sage

It's going to depend on your template. Does it need to clear spawn? Or maximize boss dps? Or a mix of both? I use a necromage tamer and I use ai/chiv. Are you going to be using taming III mastery?

KennyAr likes this.
  3. KennyAr

KennyAr Adventurer

I used to play with a discord tamer mage. I would like to change it to a necro tamer to see how good he is in soloing t-hunting and the rat spawns.

Current tamer build

120 Taming
    120 Lore
    120 Vet
    120 Magery
    120 Discord
    120 Music

Would change to
    120 Taming
    120 Lore
    120 Vet
    120 Necro
    120 SS
    120 Mediatation or Magery (not sure yet)

4. Xris

Xris Sage

I use 120 tame lore necro ss mage sw. You can clear all spawn in protection with a few withers. Stay in wraith. I barely have my pet do anything til lvl 4, then have it guard me. Sw is super useful for WoD and a sdi boost on boss. If you can work in more med with skill jewelry it works great. Obviously this template wouldn't work for solo t hunting tho.

5. celticus

celticus Babbling Loonie

For Thuntinf he would stone the necro for the Thunting main skill tho..RT and carto back and for depending on what he does.

6. Lieutenant Dan!

Lieutenant Dan! Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

those are seriously nice stats on that Cu! Congrats! Is it plain color?
    If it's a rare color I would go with Chiv/AI and slap all 120's on it.

Obsidian and Pawain like this.
  7. Merus

Merus Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

With a necro/mage/weaver you don’t need to bother with a pet for a rat spawn. Build an SDI suit with 4/6 casting. Mine is around 150 SDI and still has 4/6 with all resists and mage mods.

Wraith form. Use essence of wind for level 1 and 2 without protection, then wither in protection for 3 and 4. Gift of renewal/orange petals/spirit speak to stay alive.

For the piper use arcane empowerment, corpse skin and flamestrike with a repond book and finish with WOD. Solo the spawn in about 25 minutes.

If your really looking for a pet to bring along you might consider a discord fire steed (between discord and corpse skin AI isn’t much of a gain over straight fire damage)

#7 Merus, Nov 10, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  8. KennyAr

KennyAr Adventurer

My suit now is around 130 SDI, but I think sometimes I need to put on the Luck suit instead. I used the Luck suit more often as a Discord tamer. If I bring both, it means I will have pay double when pked. :p

I am not in a popular shard, that's why I can occationally go for the spawns alone without being pked. The downside is that no one there in the spellweaving circle.

9. KennyAr

KennyAr Adventurer

It's a agapite one, not really a rare color.

10. Merus

Merus Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Get a level 3 mastery and train a GM spellweaver on an EJ account parked on the Brit circle... instant focus anytime you want.

Mordha likes this.