1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Customizable Castles

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Nyxx, May 14, 2019.

1. Nyxx

Nyxx Adventurer

Which Castles can be customized on the interior? I know the Spires can, any other ones that can be?
    By "customized" I mean create walls.

Thanks

2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well, you can add walls to any of them.

The only walls you can make though are the dark stone walls.

3. Liam167

Liam167 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Some are a pain though. I have the Grimswind Sister Castle and the 3rd floor is barren. I tried to place walls and all of the wall pieces wont connect. I wish it would have but I worked around it with deco.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

4. Cyrah

Cyrah Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes you can add walls even if they don't connect as you wanted. Connect where you actually can and then make jut outs to connect with. Or do what I did with the first floor of Robins castle. Skara area by water tram LS. I don't do pics well, sorry. My Sandalwood keep is next door. Go look at what can be done with sandstone rubble walls. Go east and see what Glandit did with the Trinsic keep. Find Petras thread. More clever stuff!

We come from players who created pianos with cloth. Interior walls will never stop us. :)

Schatzi and Nyxx like this.