1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Endless Journey and Expansions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Des804, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Des804

Des804 Visitor

I looked up Endless Journey Can and Can't and it says down with expansions only if you buy them so I was wondering just to make sure if I get an expansion as an Endless Journey Person I just want to make sure I can use the new content ( as long as it isn't in the Can't section that is ). Also I tried to go to Origins Store and I can't seem to find Ultima online stuff Doesn't show up in Games or when I try to do a search for some reason shows no results. I was wondering how many Expansions have there been besides Time of Legend and The Pirate one ( Since EJ's get the Abyss one as their latest ) and also where to exactly find them since I can't exactly search for them or for where to buy the points at for the UO store.

2. Spartan

Spartan Lore Keeper

I believe you're safe with the expansions.

For UO on Origin, look in Browse All Games ==> All PC Games ==> MMO

3. Nero

Nero Adventurer

Somebody asked the same question a while ago. Yes to expansions and EJ. You can upgrade to High seas and times of legends as well to the kings collection and another one I forgot. Also you can add more storage and stable slots to EJ. The only thing I am not sure about is the 7th character token, as you are limtted to 2 chars per shard, i.e. it might not work.

4. Des804

Des804 Visitor

Sorry I guess when I searched the forum I didn't put the right thing in.. Thanks for telling me all of this instead of just telling me to search the forums because I swear I did try to search first.

5. Des804

Des804 Visitor

Thank you.

6. CovenantX

CovenantX Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The only 'expansion' (booster) that adds playable content that EJ can't use to the fullest (at least purely as EJ) is High Seas, because EJ accounts can't place their own boat. that being said, you could use that portion of the content if you use a paid account or a trusted friend places a boat for you. or you could just tag along with someone that is able to place a boat.

ShriNayne likes this.
  7. Des804

Des804 Visitor

Can EJs not use skill mastery things from Legends of Time.

8. Pawain

Pawain I Hate Skilling
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Have to buy expansion first.

9. Des804

Des804 Visitor

Yeah thats what Im talking about Was in reply to CovenantX stating the only one that gives playable content for EJs was the high tides one.

10. Pawain

Pawain I Hate Skilling
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Eoden Mobs dropping the two top maps will draw in some upgrades!