1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Tools Enhanced Client

Ultima Online Enhanced Client including Pinco's UI.

1. Oscar the Grouch

Oscar the Grouch Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend

Oscar the Grouch submitted a new resource:

Enhanced Client - Ultima Online Enhanced Client including Pinco's UI.

Read more about this resource...

2. cynnir

cynnir Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I downloaded this and on the patcher it has a pretty ominous message about how it is basically dying. Are there any updates on this? As it is, I am getting back into the game and I think I will prefer playing on EC for most things, but I do not want to get used to an addon that will be dead in a month.

DJAd likes this.
  3. ARRONS169

ARRONS169 Visitor

I have not heard about the enhanced client declining. I have been playing for about 17 years, I played the enhanced client for awhile when it first came out. I enjoyed many of the features, but I returned to the original and have been playing it since. I will need to check out the enhanced client and talk to guild members who still play on that client. I would imagine I will have a lot of updates to perform. Maybe i will load it before going to work. Hehe.