1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhancement of the new armor?

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by I was there the other day, Nov 30, 2015.

1. I was there the other day

Stratics Veteran

Why is it not possible to enhance the new Tiger Pelt or Dragon Turtle armor?

And why can´t i colour the artis with the cleanup dyes? - F.e. Hawkwinds Robe?

2. Merus

Merus Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

That would have required finishing the expansion before it was released.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I don't understand why something with Dragon Turtle shells is considered like NORMAL leather... Shouldn't it be like Studded??? I would think it would offer a bit more protection than just leather.... if we are just getting it for looks well.... I'm unimpressed and won't be using it since I need studded.

4. Merlin

Merlin The Enchanter
    Moderator Professional Supporter Campaign Patron UWF

I'm also annoyed by the inability to die some of these items with Tokuno dyes. That is an area which I hope is address with a future publish or patch.

5. del55

del55 Sage

so it is not possible to enhance those armors?