1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Europa Christmas Tree

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Cailleach, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Cailleach

Cailleach Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There were a few of us chatting about this in global the other day & I said I'd post a thread. Basically, we decided that on the 19th, when the next cycle starts, we'll all pitch in with BOD's and see if we can get the tree to a decent size, no matter which town it's in.

So, if you're around, come along, throw in your bods, help us get one tree up on Europa this year :)

2. ShriNayne

ShriNayne Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I already suggested on Saturday in the other thread to do Magincia when it started, but nobody replied, everyone is doing Krampus/trade routes instead?

(Player Event) - Artisan festival

Tabby Kapak likes this.
  3. Cailleach

I think lots of us are. But I can take a couple days & help with the christmas tree. I think there were three or four of us who said we'd work that cycle, and when we start, I'll keep posting in global about it as well.

ShriNayne likes this.
  4. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I will go through my Bods on Europa and see if I can help a bit. And I would like to invite you to come to Drachenfels and turn in one simple Bod with each character to the elf in New Magincia and Moonglow afterwards, cause both trees should reach the star.

Cailleach, Tabby Kapak and ShriNayne like this.
  5. Minerva Foxglove

Minerva Foxglove Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The Magincia tree was completed around 10 pm on the 18th. Someone called for help with it in gen chat earlier , just after 8 and i thought ok. wasnt going to bother with it this year but oh well. 31 larges and still nothing. I went guild hunting and came back later..still no change. nothing on the top , no blinjking lights. . I wanted to see the darn star coming up so..after 54 larges..not any top ones..it happened! First time I was there when it happened. Now i can get some sleep...zzz

Tabby Kapak, Cailleach, Riply and 2 others like this.
  6. ShriNayne

ShriNayne Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well done with the tree guys, good job! :thumbsup:

Cailleach likes this.
  7. Cailleach

Thanks to everyone who pitched in :)

I chucked something like 100 LBODs on it, went off for a nap about 8pm, thinking I could just do more when woke up, but didn't have to :)

Tabby Kapak and Minerva Foxglove like this.
  8. Cailleach

I would love to, but I can hardly find time to play Europa, never mind any other shards. But thank you for the offer, you're most kind :)