1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Fel champs nerfed?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nukeworker, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi guys after my 13th fel champ without no drop I am beganning to wonder. I am not a Person that whines because he doesnt get a drop everytime BUT my UO Buddy who is also doing fel Champs hastnt got a drop for 18 hunts! The scroll drops seems normal. Any News or just BOTH of us have bad luck ALL the time because we dont do Champs a the same time

2. celticus

celticus Babbling Loonie

What type of drops? Forgive my ignorance..

3. Pawain

Pawain I Hate Skilling

4. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

I got one yesterday. Drops aren't too frequent but I seem to be streaky in getting them.

5. celticus

celticus Babbling Loonie

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

The RNG just is jacking with you... like it does me... Some folk just have better luck with it.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  7. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Supporter

Those drops are rare, I suspect I completed at least 1K+ champs and likely a lot more but those drops hardly ever happened either to myself or another guild member. I recall farming the hythloth champ when it was new looking for a robe but never did get one....at least 100 of those but it never dropped.

8. celticus

celticus Babbling Loonie

I did a champ in Fel with sampire, Pker came by but convinced him we are better off working together, brough in his protector char and we got the PS, but I also got the Djin ring from the champ after champ died, in the back pack..Funny thing is that I did not even know it was a drop, or champ drop. Still got the ring (its not too hot..lol) and few PS. Learn something every day I guess..Been at other champs, and no drops..

9. Nukeworker

hmm if it was only me i would have thought that i just had bad luck only my uo Buddy has the same prob. But ok Maybe we both just had bad luck at the same time although we do Champs at different times

thanks for the reply guys!!

10. Nukeworker

well acutally "any" drop. There are Major Drops like Gladiator collar or shared Drops like the Lt sash. I was refering to both