I know we have been requested to keep all Migration issues on specific threads but I felt that this needed to be a bit more visible. For the past 22 years I have had this one credit card. Around 2000 I used it to consolidate my UO accts and since then have used it ONLY for UO acct billing and EAgamecodes purchases. The last time I used this card for an EAgamecode purchase was in May. The last time I used this card to renew a UO acct. was around 10 days ago. The most recent renewal before that was 3 months ago. Today I check my billing statement and I have a charge from "Buyers Plus" for 149.99. Of course I call the company to vet the charge. They are nebulous and answer none of my questions but "require" more information from me. I talk to a supervisor and find out that they are an online discount goods and coupon sales operation. They could not find my information anywhere in their records and yet here I sit with a 149.99 charge from them. They say that 149.99 charge does not sound like any of the discount plans that they sell so they could not imagine what the charge was for. Ok, so I call my Credit company and start a fraud case. This card is used for NOTHING but EA. All EAgamecodes purchases and UO Acct renewals are done from a Mac protected by Sophos Anti-Virus using Firefox. I urge other members to check their statements for any unauthorized activity. While not 100% conclusive, it's petty damn likely that this breach of my Credit Info had it's origin with EA. I will be reporting this to EA when I can get through to their Customer Service.