1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Gear Questions

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Snuggs105, May 25, 2019.

1. Snuggs105

Snuggs105 Visitor

Hi All,

I am returning player (Snugglebunny/Snugglebug from Baja & Lake Austin & uoforums). I haven't played in almost 10 years. I was unable to unlock my old accounts, both 10 years old and filled to the brim with a lot of gold wires, horseshoes, whips, Christmas stuff, cakes, bells and valentines. I even found some tranining weapons and about 10 hair restyle deeds. I feel like some things might of disappeared, I can't find some of my sandals or my fountain of life deeds.

I am in the process of cleaning out my banks to make room to transfer a character to Atlantic. My problem is I seem to also have a ton of weapons, jewelry and totems and not sure if any are worth bringing along. Many of the bracelets/rings, may only have one or two skills on them, or several skills that make no sense to be together.

I have a handful of luck items also. When I was playing a trial account I found a few luck items but they weighed 50 stones! Is that the new norm? Should I bring over all my luck stuff ? Do you have a minimum # for skill or luck to make it a keeper? e.g. +10 taming, +10 reg reduction, +70 Luck.

Any advice appreciated and sorry for the rambling, I have been sorting banks for about 8 hours and still don't know what i'm doing :p

2. Xris

Xris Sage

Bring unenhanced 150 luck pieces and 190 pieces. Nothing else has value

3. Nero

Nero Adventurer

Depends if some of the jewels are pre-patch without durability.