In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lady Michelle, Apr 8, 2014.
( had more songs if you like)
I would add Taylor's "Imagine," but me finks I should ask first
That's fine. I don't think it's the best, but it's here. One take.
Yay, thank you!
Oh my GOD I can't listen/watch this without swooning. I don't know another word for it. I'm crushing so hard on Taylor I am almost embarrassed. Almost.
Taylor... you knocked that out of the park! Nicely done.
Following Lady Michelle and Taylor, with a live twist...
thank you for sharing my mom liked your singing so did my 8 year old niece she said she likes your singing, but your no 1 direction she has one direction on the brain.
My mom loves Roy Orbison
Random mix of "my" music. Enjoy.
A beautiful cover Taylor, well done!
This is a song I happened to come across one day; from an aspiring artist, sad and beautiful
Dancing in the Sky
One of my favorite A Capella Groups
@WarderDragon Jenson Ackles sings figured share this with you since he is your avatar
Damn you, Shelra...
Um, not the best? To the Twitter mobile! 162 views, going UP!
I prefer this parody of Lorde ;P
It's stuck in your head now, isn't it?
@kelmo This song is specially for you kelmo
This must be added here - this theme song does something for me .. everytime! (at least every Sunday @ 9pm )
..... and This!
Old school and not my gen but I still like them.
here is some more great songs
Lady Michelle, the 80s called and want us both back...
My music tastes are too eclectic for 99% of the population. I usually "kill" music threads when I post mine...so I'll refrain.
Here's some food jams
Post your songs Its about what you like be nice for you to post and share your like of music.
@Sauteed Onion hehe
Ok....so I like certain types of music (or individual songs) due to the emotional response I get from them. If the list I post were just songs I like, I would be posting like 1000 songs. But the songs I will post have strong personal emotions attached to them...they appeared in my life during emotional times.
The list may seem strange but hey, so am I! -)
1. Most any song in this list. I was really attached to this game during productions...had a great rapport with the Devs.
2. Most any songs from this group. They just "clicked" with me at that time in my life. I have all their albums and have seen them live once here in San Diego.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=afro celt sound system
3. I discovered the Demo Scene about the time this song was introduced...and I was wow-ed by what could be done...in 1993 using 1 megabyte of memory (the file was 1.2megs in size)! This song still brings strong emotions. It is very Old School...you've been warned! -)
4. Never played the game but love the song. It spoke to me at a rough time in my life.
5. FYI....I am "into" Celtic Music. -)
And I loved this TV program when it first came out...loved the music...and it got me started liking Celtic music.
6. And I love "epic music" from groups like Two Steps From Hell, E.S. Posthumus, etc.
7. Yes, I love Rock & Roll....I've got albums from the 50's, 60's, early 70's, 80's, etc. Everything from The Boss through Led Zepplin to CCR and S.R.V....and so forth. I like exceptional musical talent..regardless the instrument.
8. I lived in Hawaii as a young kid and fell in love with their style of music. But as I grew up, I never heard it for many many years...until I heard this group in a music store...and bought all their albums. Yeah, I don't even know Hawaiian...doesn't matter to me!
And more various music types I enjoy.....
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=The Hellecasters (saw these guys 6 times live)
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC056GZZjYslv6r9-kvfSLPg (my New Adult Contemporary Jazz phase!)
(Update: couple more...)
https://soundcloud.com/sexy-synthesizer/sexual-healing-remix-from (don't know why this song hasn't been used by the Lost Girl TV show yet...I mean, c'mon!)
(I like some Sphongle but a lot of it is centered around getting high...so I choose to ignore those lyrics...just like the music!)
and so many more....gotta stop now or I never will... -)
Lately been finding soundtracks to many of the games I've either played, plan to, or never will. Rather than posting the links to the YouTube videos, I'll just post the last identifiers and you can plug them into the proper place on the URL...
And those who like to play Female Druids/Celtic Warriors/Vampires in games... xJ_gZ-h2X9Y
No instruments except their voices! -)
Never played the game but love the song. It spoke to me at a rough time in my life.
The entire soundtrack to Heavy Metal. Maybe not Veteran of The Psychic Wars, that cut meh. Listening to that now, while doing crapload of packy gate trains to turn in boards and have Glasses on the cheap. Makes it suck far less. Got anymore Plutonium Nyborg?
For more modern tastes... I like the song 'Counting Stars'. I keep imagining it in a scene of The Blacklist (best TV series in the last 2 decades, but that's another thread).