1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Goodman (Atl)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lythos-, Jul 9, 2019.

1. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Typical BS you should always be wary any time they say they are updating the housing server or anytime the housing server goes down is stopped or restarted... as this always causes these issues...

This is also why I NEVER play roulette with any of my accounts.

2. Blackie

Blackie Seasoned Veteran

Accounts could have...
    - 1 Siege house per account
    - 1 Atl house per account
    - 1 house per character on "other" shards.

There's always a solution, people just have to really want it.

celticus and Captn Norrington like this.
  3. Blackie

Blackie Seasoned Veteran

I was there as he was losing his Auction house on ATL. He'd been in touch with Mesanna who apparently sent him a generic email response despite his needing immediate help. It went from slightly to idoc in 36 hours and fell on the first pass. Needless to say he felt customer service was crapola that day.

I had gathered a bunch of his sashes that he spent a good deal of time collecting, many more rare than people realize, but he canceled the window and refused to take them back, he was done. I think he has a place with his shard shields but he's not engaged with UO like he once was, sad to see happen.

I miss his auctions too, he was a spreadsheet madman.

#53 Blackie, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019