1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Governors of Jhelom

Discussion in 'Governors' Forum' started by Thom Jameison, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Thom Jameison

Thom Jameison Visitor

I am the Governor of Jhelom on Great Lakes. Due to the pirate problem in the waters surrounding my fair city I am suggesting that we request that King Blackthorn provide a "Professional Bounty Hunter" quest giver at the city docks of Jhelom. This would be in order to encourage more of our citizens to hunt these despicable villians down.

2. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron Event Coordinator

I'm torn.

The governor of Jhelom on Chesapeake IS a pirate...

3. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

From an OOC perspective, this is desperately needed quality of life addition. The travel time from the sea market to the area where most of the Britannian pirates spawn is agonizingly long. Most of the time, half the party has gone AFK due to boredom during the sail back after a capture, thus disrupting the group's momentum. I'd suggest the bounty quest giver be stationed in a little hut at the dock on the southern Valorian isle.

From an IC perspective, it would help Jhelom look less corrupt and complicit in all the Valorian Sea piracy. :p

@Kyronix

MalagAste likes this.
  4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I have to agree... pretty much everyone turning in Pirates does it now in Tokuno... simply for the fact that they don't have to sail half-way around the globe to do it.