1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

GrimReefer's House Of Dyes

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by TheGrimReefer, Dec 16, 2017.

1. TheGrimReefer

TheGrimReefer Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hello All,
    For those who have been wondering, I have set up a house showing what the different types of dyes look like on Craftable Stone Walls, Rough Blocks And Light Pavers. Each one has a bottle of that dye on the shelf above the Paver for that color. The house is located on Drachenfels South East from East Luna Gate. Here is a rundown of the new house.
    Map.png
    First Floor: Clean Up Dyes (24)
    Floor 1 Clean Up Dyes.jpg
    Second Floor: Haochi Pigment (15), BOD Reward Pigment (5), 2011 Compassion Dye (4)
    Floor 2 Haochi BOD Compassion Dyes.jpg
    Third Floor: Pigment Of Tokuno Major (10), Pigment Of Tokuno (10) Lesser Pigment Of Tokuno Metal (10)
    Floor 3 Pigment Of Tokuno.jpg
    Fourth Floor: Natural Plant Pigment (13), Bright (6), Dark (7), Ice (8)
    Floor 4 Plant Pigments.jpg

I am also attaching a list of Hues for each one for future reference. As new dyes are introduced, I will be updating this Post.
    Color Hue Chart.jpg

***NOTE: Vibrant Crimson Clean-Up Dye is the same as Phoenix Red 2011 Compassion Dye.

#1 TheGrimReefer, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  2. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

This is awesome. I'll be visiting the house to add the data to my website. Props to you for doing this.

TheGrimReefer likes this.
  3. Donzer

Donzer Journeyman

great work! This will be very useful when doing deco :D

4. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Grand Inquisitor

What a cool thing! Outstanding!

5. Donzer

Donzer Journeyman

Was just wondering, does anyone know if the color is different depending on what ore you use (Will the dye be affected by that..?) and also the different pavers (Light, medium, dark...), will they also give different colors?

6. Damon Beasts

Damon Beasts Adventurer

The type of ore used wont affect what it looks like when its dyed. As for the different pavers, it depends on the color. The lighter shades you will see a slight difference but darker colors not so much. Also note that if you turn a paver, it will also change the shade as well.

Donzer likes this.