In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Jul 9, 2005.
To view the original thread, please click here.
1. OK For about the last 2 weeks ive had insured items fall from my body.......ive lost well over 4 million worth of armor due to ur bug that seems to be no concern to you in any way or it would be fixed. Ive delt with scripting and i know for a fact it would not in anyway be hard to fix your insurance bug. The main time it strikes is when your bank is close to full every time so you should fix this unless you want to continue losing players left and right
3 times now i have lost an INSURED artifact. 2 times my thief lost his bandits bandanna. Since I am able to get more not something I cant get over. HOWEVER my Sammy "hiro" lost the sword of the stampede. at about 330 am he was killed my a cyclonian warrior near paupa. The sword was insured
2. When ever our guild goes out to do a champ spawn we also open a party to be able to heal the others quicker. And of course we set it to "Allow the other members to loot ". When one of us gets killed during a fight we loot his belongings to make sure he can go ahead without having to go to a bank again. But since the last publish came up every time I loot one of my non-PK guildmembers I turn grey. Same with friended players in the party which aren´t in my guild. The only persons I can loot without turning grey are PKs of any kind. BTW, yesterday a group of players even called a GM on us because it happened to them and they thought we were using some kind of an exploit on them. So it seems to be all over the shard
3. Flagging in Felucia is bugged. I play a red mage. People attack me all the time, I never them first. I notice that spells such as wither damage me, but does not turn the caster grey, when they attack me first. When archers attack me, it sometimes turns me into the agressor, and I become criminal. Please look into this
4. I play 2 main characters, an Animal Tamer and a Swordsman. I have killed far more monsters with my Animal Tamer's pets than I have with my fighter, yet the Animal Tamer, when pets make a kill, gets the message "You have gained xxx fame" (where xxx is an amount), yet the fighter, even though killing far less, ALSO gets the message "You have gained karma". ie: Animal Tamers who kill via pets do not gain (or lose) karma at all! I have made literally thousands of kills with my pets, and have never gained an ounce of karma (and my title proves this - that I am still "neutral" karma-wise)
5. I purchased twice, arrows for a total of 16000 in gold and yet the arrows did not drop in my bag
6. After creating a character, I went to an NPC to train up a skill I wanted and the NPC would not take the gold I put on them.
7. when attacked in the guard zone north of empath abbey in fell, guards will not respond when called. i was dismounted and my pet was killed while i was calling guards
8. I was making lighting scrolls and had the crafting window open, I then sold 147 (there abouts) lightning scrolls which came to around 6000gp everything was fine apart from this 6k not being in my backpack or anywhere else for that matter. Im not worried about the gold, just thought you guys might like to know about this.
9. I went through and did the daemon bone quest so that I could fight the Bone Daemon and get the skull to cross the river. It took me almost an hour or so to defeat this thing on my own. When I was done, NO GOLDEN SKULL???? I paged a GM but they just told me to send this message. I am very dissapointed to learn that I wasted all that time to get this skull and it wasn't even there. I tried talking to the sorceress again, but she just wants me to do the quest again
10. Beneath the Compassion Gate in Ilshner there has been a Ghost Beetle there. It hasn't moved since Tues. night PST
<Mesanna> make sure ghost pets are disappearing if the owner is not around them.