1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Guilds of Europa

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Giggles, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Giggles

Giggles Wielder of Ebil Cookies
    Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Please use this thread to list your guild. This will be useful for any new or returning players who are looking to join the community.

The following format is just a recommendation;
    Guild Name:
    Guild Abbreviation:
    Guild Leader:
    Guild Playstyle; (RP, Pvp, Pvm, or all)
    Recruitment Policy:
    Contact Information:

For nostalgia purposes, here is the link to the old guild thread.

#1 Giggles, Jun 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  2. Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

DjAd´s List, with 1 more

Here are some that I know of from the top of my head. I'm sure other Europa players can add to this list.

• Aum Namah Narayana [AUM]
    • Bruderschaft der eisernen Faust [BdF]
    • Embrace Your Darkness [|D!|]
    • Guardians Of Valor [GV]
    • Hand of Chaos [HoC]
    • I like Russian Vodka [40 %]
    • Night's Watch [*NW*]
    • Products of Society [PRO]
    • Royal Arms and Armour [RAA]
    • Royal Arms And Armour Military [RAAM]
    • The Undead Kings [TUK]
    • Vesper Trading Company [VTC]
    • Vile Pkrs- [Vp.]
    • Wraiths [W]

• Wardens of Yowlumne (WoY)
    @Morbeous Add your Guild, The Dark Brotherhood?

Giggles likes this.
  3. Morbeous

Morbeous Journeyman

Yes add The Dark Brotherhood to the list please (TDBD)

4. ShriNayne

ShriNayne Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Are there any active guilds recruiting new/returning players? Really looking for a pretty casual guild as I am not the world's greatest fighter... the game has changed a lot since I last played regularly, it will probably take me a while to get the swing of things again.

5. jeza

jeza Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That's actually a great question, I'm back myself after 4 years and run mostly my peace tamer because she's my most finished char but have some other fighting ones under construction and I would love a casual PVE guild

6. Morbeous

Morbeous Journeyman

You are welcome to join The Dark Brotherhood.

7. Archnight

Archnight Legendary Crusader
    Moderator Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Supporter Kingdom Reborn [2.0]

Loving the avatar or lack thereof hehe :p

8. Morbeous

Morbeous Journeyman

Its unique :) Its been broken for ages :)

Archnight likes this.
  9. jeza

jeza Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dark Brotherhood as in All hail Sithis ?
    If so I admit I would have thought it a PVP guild based on the name :p And also glad to meet a fellow Tes fan :D , if not I'm curious to know : where does that name come from ?

But in any case I would gladly accept the invitation !
    I have an almost done peace tamer (all 120 real skill except taming 113,7 and peace and lvl 3 taming masteries) with pretty neat pets, an old school pure mage with inscription 115 in all skills and a working suit, a half finished paladin without armor (IDOC ate it) and a just begun ABC archer without armor (was sharing with palldin).

Well plus some crafters, fishers, thief in progress (Artifact and mobs stealing only) but those don't need to be guilded.

Let me know how to contact you and thanks again :) Playing solo is not that fun

10. ShriNayne

Stratics Veteran

@Morbeous is the bank meeting on tonight and if so will you be there for guild invites? :)

11. Morbeous

Morbeous Journeyman

To be honest I'm not sure when TES introduced The Dark Brotherhood to their lore. I have only played the games since Morrowind. However this guild name was around in UO back as far as 2003 as that was the guild I was in then although those days I wasn't running the Guild I was just a mere officer.

I am usually at Brit Bank meetings at 6pm UK time so can add to the guild then. Now the football season has started I may not be around all the time especially Saturdays. However im on ICQ and can log in just to sign you up if you wish. Add me on 655592828

12. Morbeous

Morbeous Journeyman

Hi ShriNayne, if you use icq add me on 655592828 and I can login to sign you up. I may not be around today as the football season is back so Saturdays are usually full of football :)

ShriNayne likes this.
  13. ShriNayne

Stratics Veteran

Ahhh yes the football season...no worries, I will catch you at the next bank meeting, I haven't used ICQ for a very long time and I don't remember any of my details! :oops:

14. Morbeous

Morbeous Journeyman

I had to set up a new ICQ a few months back as I too had forgotten all my details :)

ShriNayne likes this.
  15. Barian

Barian Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Britain Bank Meeting is on every night, and has been for over 3 years.

:arr:

16. ShriNayne

Stratics Veteran

@Barian thank you! I just wasn't 100% sure if you guys did weekends! But I turned up anyway, just in case... :p

Morbeous likes this.
  17. grav1t0n

grav1t0n Sage

AUM looking for some PvPeers

18. Wh1te F0x

Wh1te F0x Visitor

I'm a returning player looking for an active PVM guild.. I have a couple of toons I would want to put in.. one being my tamer bard.. I try to avoid PvP if I can any replys would be grate thanks

19. funkymonkey

funkymonkey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

W is the best guild for this.
    they love to PvM and avoid pvp.

20. Raiden BoC

Raiden BoC Visitor

Guild Name: Baronship of Cove
    Guild Abbreviation: [BoC]
    Guild Leader: Baron Octiovus & Commander Hoagie Grayner
    Guild Playstyle: RP, RPvP & RPvE

Recruitment Policy:

[​IMG]

Greetings to you! Looking for a life filled with action, adventure, danger, glory, and riches?

The Baronship of Cove seeks hardy men and women to settle the harsh lands that surround it!

Will you swear to protect the Baron and his people, donning the uniform of a Soldier of the Covian Army?

Perhaps you are better suited to civilian life, crafting and selling your wares or vying for power in the political arena. Or does the simple life of an Avatarian churchman appeal to you?
    OOC: The Baronship of Cove is one of the oldest and largest roleplaying guilds on the Europa shard, featuring numerous positions to meet everyone's style of roleplay and experience level. Whether you're a roleplay veteran or a first timer, everyone is invited to join the experience that is BoC! Want to know more?

Contact Information:

Visit our tome at http://cove.sugeworld.com or join our Discord on Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

[​IMG]

Let the adventure begin...

21. Meiko

Meiko Visitor

Guild Name: The Black Caste
    Guild Abbreviation: Thf
    Guild Leader: Meiko
    Guild Playstyle; (RP, Pvp, Pvm, or all) RP, RPVM, RPVP
    Recruitment Policy: Roleplayers Only, Human, Elves, Gargoyles. (No Necro or Sampires)
    Contact Information: Meiko#0779 (Discord)

For too long has Jhelom been over looked as a place where those who wish to can pick and plunder it's wealth and people. Used as fighters in their wars without consideration on the cost of those left behind.

From the shadows stepped forth a lone figure filled with sorrow for the sight that lay before her. A town left in waste and ruin after the other major towns had had their fill leaving the citizens to pick up the pieces. With her close friend they helped the people re-build their lives with a promise of a bright new future. She swore an oath to serve them and find the truth behind the battles that tore their town apart.

The people of Jhelom do not seek revenge, only to be seen as a place of worth - one where trade can be established and their proud warriors can again offer their services under a proper contract of terms.

Have you been displaced from your home? Are you a warrior of Jhelom now struggling to survive? Have you a trade or skill to offer?

Join us as we rebuild and make good a name for ourselves.

http://blackcaste.enjin. com

#21 Meiko, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018