1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Hear Hear

By Drakelord, May 4, 2016 | |
Tags:
  1. Drakelord

Drakelord Crazed Zealot
    Governor Contributor Alumni

Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Hear Hear

Read more about this article here...

2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

*Hits the dislike button*..sorry, I love Siege, but never cared for this Barter Town thing that maybe 3 people enjoy. :p

Drakelord likes this.
  3. Planters

Planters Slightly Crazed

Well I don't know what it is but as a new person I have no idea where barter town is and wouldn't be very happy to be killed just because I don't have a jester hat.

4. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Barter Town was a mythical place that people "allegedly" gathered at. In reality it was the location of one particular thiefs house, where you could byback some items that had been "skillfully?" stolen. It's a story that needs to go away. The city is Minoc, it should always be Minoc. We don't have a large enough population to support player created towns now. We need to embrace the true cities of Sosaria and fill the seats with true Governors and Citizens......enough already. I like some of the residents of the mythical Safe Haven, so I won't even elaborate on that one.....this time :p

Fogsbane, Nonel, Baby Doll and 2 others like this.
  5. Mr. Jamison

Mr. Jamison Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Don't be a Debbie downer Garth. Barter town and the idea behind it was a great one..

Drakelord likes this.
  6. Pignasty

Pignasty Journeyman
    Barter Town

Oh come now, Garth, you've had some good times in Barter Town. South Barter Town is a shoddy blue collar suburb, but the real deal can still occasionally offer a good time to those of loose morals ^^

GarthGrey likes this.
  7. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Good to see you Henry :)

Pignasty likes this.