1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Here a question I am asking over that the UO.COM forums

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Drakelord, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Drakelord

Drakelord Crazed Zealot
    Governor Contributor Alumni

I have a EJ account I been letting my grandson play it does not have high seas nor time of legends can it be upgraded but remain endless journey as I hate to say it my grandson can like something for a month or two then walk away and I hate to have a account activated only to have it turned off and wait another 120 days till it can go EJ again. I want him to enjoy the game with all we do.

Anyone else have a clue about the answers? Can the account be upgraded without losing the EJ status?

2. Nero

Nero Adventurer

Hello,

Yes. My account is currently subscribed BUT before that, I upgraded my EJ account to High Seas and Times of Legends, and it stayed EJ without any penalty or the 120 days lockout time.

Also I had no problem with accessing the High Seas and Times of Legends contents with EJ after I upgraded.

Acid Rain and Drakelord like this.
  3. Drakelord

Drakelord Crazed Zealot
    Governor Contributor Alumni

4. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes it can. I have an EJ made to mess with different PvP templates. I upgraded it with ToL for mastery usage. Works fine, now if I only enjoyed PvP I might actually play it instead of leaving it sit untouched since last year.

Drakelord likes this.