1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

I am called Savage ....

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Role Play' started by Daenyra, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Daenyra

Daenyra Journeyman

Describing an animal as savage means that it is true to its wild, ferocious nature, but if you describe a person or the actions of a person as savage, it means "cruel" or "brutal." A place can also be described as savage if it's untamed, uninhabitable, and unwelcoming. When savage takes the form of a noun, it means "a brutal person," and when it's a verb it means "to attack ferociously." Any way you use it, savage is uncivilized and violent.

Yet as I hear the stories of this city called Trinsic, of how they cut off prisoners toes, have a primitive court of law to decide the fates of what they say are criminals (which perhaps they are but my understandings of this Kingdom one must be judged by a legal court of law) killings of sea creatures that talk, then theres the matter of their public establishments my experience there is not so pleasant either, as I walk into their place called a Tavern the conversations were towards a young Elf lady , something about banning magic in this city. Odd since the most recent story of these people was of how they asked a magical man to bring back their dead loved ones they sent to their deaths by the decisions they had chosen. So if we took back magic those people would be dead....

Watching these people I see some with courage of Tigers and those trying to beat the spirit from those Tigers.......I was taught respect for all living creatures of the lands yet I watch these people and their customs, I am who is called savage. If respect and honor of living creatures is a Savage I will wear that name with Honor and have Courage to know when its time to walk away. The battle is not over it has only just begun. Stepping into this world alone took a lot of Courage , being alone with people as like these takes even more Courage....but time has come to find others here who see the same things I see is my next step

Its time for Honor !

#1 Daenyra, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    Aedon Durreah and Izznet H'unar like this.
  2. Daenyra

Daenyra Journeyman

Arriving at Dragonstone Castle looking for Governor Rain....all the loud laughter and chatting was extremely loud nearby....knowing the area has been over run by creatures they call Orcs I was somewhat concerned. As I walked towards the commotion I pass Governor Rain's Friend named Dagda, looking unhinged and muttering to herself something about fools and elves, trying to catch her attention and speak to her she walks on past mumbling " one day ....just one day I will show them and they will be glad I was there" .....lost in her own world Dagda walks by without even noticing I was standing along the worn path between Dragonstone and Cove Landing. So off to make my presence known and see what all this commotion was about.

Stepping around the corner of Cove Armory I could tell the sounds were coming from the building next door , Cove Garrison , so stepping onto the steps to the building I pause to take a deep breath and gather my mind and walk inside.....sitting around a large table of food and drinks are many people, I recognize some of the people from Trinsic and there I see Governor Rain.....all seeming to be joyful and happy and Toasting to success. Unsure if mentioning the befuddled elf that I had just pasted or if ignoring it was the best solution.....oh heck be who I have always been, Daenyra, impatient, radical, and voicetrous.,,,,,,,,, "So I hear something about some Elves ......." I said as I walk into the room. Of coarse not much I could understand of what happened I try moving the conversation in another direction,,,a seemlngly nice lady continuing to offer me drinks and food "I don't think it would be a good idea to get me drunk at this time..." abruptly I say and ,all the while, that one they call John questioning me of my lands and heritage....ignoring his questions, and glaring at him I will pretend I didn't hear him ........not sure that I want to discuss the lifestyles of how I grew up....would this give him ammunition to use against me at some later date...............do I dare tell these people of how I was found in the jungles of Eodan by the Jukari Shamen, as an infant,,,or the cloth I had been wrapped in or even of the charm that had been attached to the basket that held me by an arrow...the cloth seem to look like the same one that hung in Governor Rains Office in Skara Brae and the arrow seemed to be part of the culture of Skara Brae......so were the tribesmen of Skara part of my heritage or were they who took me to Eodon,,,,a question I may never totally understand or get answered .....but respecting Governor Rain I will just sit quietly and find a way to slip out, I know she trys to keep me calm and occupied but my restless Spirit paces and my curiousity of who I am and where I came from gnaws at my mind and drives me to understand why I was left in Eodon...............

Listening to the many conversations I can see they all must have pulled together and worked together to recapture a nearby outpost from the Orcs, regardless of being elf , human gargoyle or savage all were sitting at the same table and all seemed as it should be. Perhaps my impression of this land was unjust or maybe I just am to impatient to understand it here. The Trinsic tribe pulled troops in to aide this small community near Governor Rain's home ,,,and she herself was chatting and seems to like them....and this Cove tribe seemed to appreciate the help they all seemed to have given....a very honorable gesture from these people from around this Kingdom, and especially being impressed by the help from those Trinsic tribe people, yet they are all ruled by a single man, the King, like the Myrmidex Queen,,,,does he too treat his people as Slaves....were these people under a spell and Minions of their ruler.....and this John I will keep my eye on him perhaps he is the hand of this King and controls the minions for the King. I will continue to study these people of Britainia.....and perhaps one day I will venture to this Blackthorns Castle and look for their King, and see for myself just what kinda of man he is.......

Aedon Durreah likes this.
  3. Daenyra

Daenyra Journeyman

Governor meetings seem to just be a bunch of people carrying on and arguing over the silliest of things. My adventure to Blackthorns Castle wasn't the most pleasant of adventures, interesting but not something I hold in high regards. Steering clear of this, what Governor Rain calls politics , might be what I do for now. How this Kingdom is ran is so much different them living in Eodan, much more luxuries but with those comes much more headaches it seems. The battles in Cove with the Orcs is confusing, I can understand perhaps how the Orcs feel since I hear they were the first settlers of the region and the People around the city I can understand want peace for the area. Knowing how it feels to be pushed into a region like my Village had been, the Jukari were pushed near the Volcano and still they wanted that too......I can totally understand the feelings of the Orcs. Then again these were my new friends and Jaden had taken me in like family. Emotions were stirring inside myself and at times I did just want to go destroy something.

Magic class seemed to soothe the fires inside me....and yet when asked which element I felt part of , I just wasn't sure that Fire was all I was about.....my soul seemed to move back and forth between the 2 elements side by side.....I felt a fire inside me that could send me into a rage yet water seemed to balance those feelings out and calm me. Some days I felt as if I was ready to burn the Kingdom down yet crossing the channel in Skara to sneak off to Dragonhame Mountain for the dragons to help me, the water seemed to always calm me and those feelings would subside. Jaden seemed to want to blame me for that crator in Skara, I suppose she thought I got carried away with the dragons, but I did not do that and I have no idea why that damage had been done. Now with her Dragon Airva always restless she seemed to want to point fingers at me for that also. Yet she knows deep down I am not to blame, I feel I am just an easy target to blame with my emotions off the charts. So for awhile I will just lay low and attend class and deliver some goods for Skara and Moonglow and maybe set ablaze some raiders after all if they attack first I can't control if my dragon sets them afire......*devilishly grins*

Aedon Durreah likes this.