1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Imagine the tune in your head "come together"....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Baby Doll, May 17, 2019 at 4:11 PM.

1. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Nothing like people who come together to accomplish something. My New Magincia spot, the house is in guard zone and is closest to the docks, stable, bar, tailor and black smith npcs. Bazaars to front and side with Clean Up turn in NPCs. Bank short run, maybe Creeper's vendor house is a bit closer. Small hub that includes tele's to , Kelmo's Umbra hub, Joline's Britain hub, Yew moongate, Perv house, UWSP vendor house, and BOTH abyss houses. The EM pops gate just out front of steps. Full disclosure I cannot guarantee people will not pull their tele's or that EM will remove gate, but I do not see why they would either.

If the Siege community wants to purchase my New Magincia then stand up and take hold of it, the time is here and now. If everyone kicks in then it belongs to everyone, then all Siege needs is to pick a new owner. Then people can have a public vendor, auction house, maybe lay a tele tile to NEW, maybe a library, and look at other options.

Next question well how much? I will 100% leave of cost up to the shard, no auction, no opposition what so ever. Now I could give it away but then it does not belong to shard and when people have a vested interest in a common something, it grows. So I present this offer to the shard, I do need to see a thread showing Siege community stepping up to claim it. If shard does not feel that this is a worthwhile thing, that is cool as well, I will sell to highest gold bid. This is not a threat I just want you to know I will pass the place on regardless.

No harm no foul, please speak your mind!

2. Bearclaw

Bearclaw Journeyman

I don't have much gold of my own, so im fairly sure I couldn't afford to buy Baby Doll's NM house, but if the Siege community wanted to pool together some gold to buy the house, I would be willing to donate some gold.

Also, If the Siege community was so inclined, I would be willing to take ownership of the house to continue operating it as a Siege vendor/hub/auction house for all to use.

Thanks,

Starcon

3. Shalimar/Cleo

Shalimar/Cleo Adventurer

I'm another one who's not 'gold rich' but I'm willing to donate some of my own gold. (not NEW's gold because that would be like giving Baby Doll her own gold back, she donated 10 million to NEW a few weeks ago and it's kept in the wall safe...very much appreciated BD) I guess we need to figure out how much we each can donate and pull it together and make sure she gets a decent price for her house.

kelmo, Baby Doll and Max Blackoak like this.
  4. Nirot

Nirot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Don’t have much money. But I can throw 1 Million in.

5. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

I'd throw in a couple of million to keep it as a hub and vendor spot.