1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Inscription BOD's

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Dramora, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Dramora

Dramora Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone having trouble with turning in inscription bods and not being able to bank the points?

I use EC with Pinco's and thought it might be a Pinco's problem, so I switched over to default, and still not able to bank points. I tried using the CC to see if maybe it's an EC problem and still not able to bank points.

Cooking BOD's bank just fine using both default and Pinco's.

Is my character bugged or is anyone else having this issue?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Are you sure that you didn't turn in a bod for a reward (as opposed to banking), then didn't claim the reward?

That's been known to mess things up.

3. Dramora

Dramora Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'm positive I didn't turn in a bod and didn't claim the reward. I've turned in several bods since this started happening, testing to see if it was still happening and if I could recreate it.

Maybe that character is just bugged for some reason. Maybe I will call an EM and see if they can fix her.

4. Dramora

Dramora Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well I finally called a GM this morning. GM River arrived within 15 minutes of putting in a help request. He fixed the problem and I can bank points again!

Thank you GM River!

5. Murdok

Murdok Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Speaking of scribe bods.... Just an FYI... DO NOT have a bod book with filled bods in your backpack when filling smalls for bod book small... They go into the small as an empty bod when in your backpack! I just lost several hours of filling larges when I clicked to fill the small for a large from my backpack. There goes 7 larges w/ smalls I bribed up and filled... :(