1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Is anyone around

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Impergius, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Impergius

Impergius Visitor

Mar 7, 2016
    Hail Drachenfelsians, I am a posting this in the hope of finding some people to further explore and enjoy the game with. I am currently in The Danish Kunckleheads guild. I have said hello a few times in alliance chat and met with little or no response. It would be nice to meet other people on this server my main characters are Apsu and Zurvan, I returned to the game a few months ago and have been occupied with finding out how to play the game again and have come across a fair few things that cannot be done alone (and why should they be in an MMO). My characters are not up to the standard of UO veterans and I'm not looking for any handouts just some friendly faces to game with.

I forgot to add my ICQ 603919613 earlier

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    #1 Impergius, Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    Archangel0 likes this.
  2. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Sorry for the late response. I dont look into this forum that often. I will add you to icq a few days after christmas when I return home, although you should get response in alliance chat, at least in the prime time.