1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Author Wes Locher has teamed up with Stratics for a giveaway of his new book Braving Britannia. This book explores the history and impact of Ultima Online and includes interviews from current and past dev team members as well as many UO and Stratics community members. Click here for more details!
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to destroy a staff by enhancing it?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by imported_wrekognize, Dec 6, 2007.

  1. I've heard that bows cannot be destroyed by enhancing. Is this also true for wood weapons?

  2. Silverbird

    Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

    Nov 3, 2001
    Likes Received:
    Its not true... and I was also able to destroy bows by trying to enhance them (mainly on high-luck bows).
  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Any item has a chance to be destroyed during enhancing, most figure at best you have a 20% chance to enhance, 80% to destroy so make sure you can live without the item before trying to enhance.