1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

just transfered and need help

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Labrynth, Aug 15, 2008.

  1. Labrynth

    Labrynth Guest

    just need somone to mark a rune for my partner t our house but its in fel and people i ask dont want to go there lol if you can help my icq is 464792879
    thanks it would help us alot btw my chars name is labrynth
  2. Desperado_SE

    Desperado_SE Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

    May 12, 2004
    Likes Received:
    If you can't get anyone to do it, and have room on the character, jsut go to Haven and buy up magery skill to around 35-40 and buy a mark scroll. You can cast spells up to two levels higher than your magery skill will allow through a scroll, so 35 skill will give you enough magery to cast Mark from the scroll...although it might take a few tries to get it to go off.