1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Legends of Aria (Ultima Online 2) - Let's Play/Review/Archer Mage Gameplay - Final Alpha (1080p)

Discussion in 'Legends of Aria General Discussion' started by Stimwalt, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Stimwalt

Stimwalt Visitor

Legends of Aria (Ultima Online 2) - Let's Play/Review/Archer Mage Gameplay - Final Alpha (1080p)

Captn Norrington and Uriah Heep like this.
  2. Slayvite

Slayvite Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend

In before the forced relocation

3. ShriNayne

ShriNayne Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Legends of Aria has it's own forum, I think you might have clicked this one by accident...

Captn Norrington likes this.
  4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

yes, because everything in UO is so great and working so smoothly, there is no use in anyone making a different game...

5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I need to start playing this again. When they announced they were wiping skills before launch (after saying they weren't going to) I kinda gave up and started on Albion. Always been a big fan of shards. Way more than shroud of the avatar anyway.

6. skittles1337

skittles1337 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

In reality, UO is dying maybe we should try to expose everyone to another game. I've logged into Aria just a couple times, died to some graveyard mobs. I just haven't had time to invest time to test it out, but from my first feeling it just didn't have that much appeal. I mean much of that may have something to do with it being alpha, and hopefully the game doesn't make the mistake like UO cater to the care bear community.

Shandara likes this.