1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Luna House Inside Walls

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley Trade' started by Git-R-Done, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Git-R-Done

Git-R-Done Adventurer

Looking to buy a luna house inside the walls on napa
    if you have one available icq me

Thanks!

2. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yea, me too, there is one for sale right as you come out of the moongate wall. but the dude has '4 sale' wrote on the floor tiles but no contact info at all. Good luck on your hunt.

3. Git-R-Done

Git-R-Done Adventurer

i already got one :) thank you tho :)

4. Qikdraw

Qikdraw Sage

I've talked with this guy and he wants a LOT of money for it. Far more than its worth. In the range of 6plat for it, or the real world equivalent. He has other houses on other shards in luna he is doing the same thing with. Just holding them and never selling.

5. Archnight

Archnight Legendary Crusader
    Moderator Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Supporter Kingdom Reborn [2.0]

o_O I thought people had problems giving these away on this shard..? I couldn't even see something in a prime spot sell for 1plat here :confused:

6. Qikdraw

Qikdraw Sage

I have one spot, a 16x12 and paid 20m for it. So his asking price is insane. Now I did talk with him about a year ago, and maybe he's changed his mind, but I doubt it.

Archnight likes this.
  7. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Stratics Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter The Valorian Knights

You are correct.

The guy they are talking about has been trying to sell his Luna houses on many shards for 10x what they are worth for years. Last I heard he wanted like 150 plat for his bigger Atlantic one.

No one is sure why he does it, because clearly no one is ever going to pay such a crazy price for those houses.

Qikdraw, DJAd and Archnight like this.