1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Author Wes Locher has teamed up with Stratics for a giveaway of his new book Braving Britannia. This book explores the history and impact of Ultima Online and includes interviews from current and past dev team members as well as many UO and Stratics community members. Click here for more details!
    Dismiss Notice

looking for passasge to enter SA

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by elf the REAL elf, Sep 22, 2009.

  1. where might i find theh new area that i should be abel to sail to....
  2. Wulf2k

    Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

    Feb 27, 2004
    Likes Received:
    Through Hythloth, or the teleporter above daemon temple.
  3. Aislin*SP

    Aislin*SP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

    Dec 7, 2006
    Likes Received:
    If you can cast the gate spell - you can gate in from one of the various houses and shops that have runes locked down. There are runes at Lady Ikichets NW of Zento. I have runes at my shop in Moonglow and the Gilfane Market. There have to be others, elsewhere. Or ask around for someone to gate you.

    The way in is rather long if you want to walk. :)

    -- Aislin
  4. OldAsTheHills

    OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

    May 13, 2008
    Likes Received:
    There is nothing wrong with sail to the Island containing Hythloth or the Daemon
    temple... just sail South from Moonglow island and land on the North shore...

    But, you should have Magery in starting this new dungeon...hint...hint..
    once you make it to the Gargoyle Royal City you will want to Mark some
    runes...take a rune book with extra runes...

    Oh, by the way... Some Reds do haunt... I mean hunt in the dungeon
    Triparte Key Quest area.