1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Make Primary Abyss House

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by SpellBreaker, Jul 25, 2019.

1. SpellBreaker

SpellBreaker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Greetings folks,

We have an abyss house that was placed when the Abyss dungeon was introduced. On the same account we have a 2nd house in Luna.

One account two houses.

We would like to move out of Luna and into a larger Tokuno house location and without jeopardizing the accounts ability to have 2 houses.

Since the Abyss houses were recently raffled off the new winners houses are not grandfathered like ours is.

Anyone with an original Abyss house know if we are able to move our primary house and still maintain the Abyss house?

abyssBaja.png

lunaBaja.png

Thanks!

2. Planters

Planters Slightly Crazed

From what I have heard is that if you place another house the other grandfathered houses also decay... I can’t promise that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpellBreaker likes this.
  3. Laura_Gold

Laura_Gold Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

In the meantime could you make the Luna house public again so people can have shortcut access to the Cavern of the Discarded?
    Pretty please with sugar on it.