1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

New Changes with T hunting are on Test Center

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pawain, May 28, 2019.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Remove trap will be much easier to train after the publish, you won't need detect hidden, you can get gains from digging maps, you can use the puzzle boxes, which are going to be on sale and you won't need to make your own tinker trapped boxes unless you absolutely want to.

As for fitting it into a template, I imagine most crafters reacted in similar way when Arms lore was given a role in making the best weapons and armour. It IS possible to fit it in and still do high end maps. Several people on test center have done it with a number of different templates.

I have been soloing trove maps on test center, and pulling out far more 'legendary' pieces than I ever have before. I even made a video to show how possible it is.

2. Swordsman

Swordsman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds good, I will train RT after the new pub goes live.

3. celticus

celticus Babbling Loonie

WRONG! The new "update" to imbuing will be: "Now you need Imbuing, GM camping PLUS Taste Identification"..Reason? Well to make SURE the item tastes good enough for imbuing to be successful. Just be glad they don't also add Begging, as a fourth necessary skill for imbuing, (just to beg the UO gods to make the item imbue go well, I reckon).:devil::devil::devil::devil:

#103 celticus, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    Uriah Heep and ShriNayne like this.